Saturday, November 6, 2010

an epiphany

Woke up to an enormous epiphany (a sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience)this morning.  As I was laying in bed I believe God was intentionally reminding me of the many blessings I have in my life.   To begin with, the very most important is my LORD and SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST the son of the High God lives in me!!! Now really, can you possibly comprehend this?  I always struggled with this so much until He was manifested into my life and became so much of my focus.  Then came the other reminders, that I live in a FREE country.  And there is a reason God chose the ones that He did to live here with all the wealth and freedom we have and it's not to hoard it.  It is to share and give and proclaim God's very good news any way that we can.  And then it went flowing from there.  My husband, who is the most amazing man I am privileged to know and to love and I pray each day that I can do that well in God's strength.  Then my daughter, Cara, who is the godly woman that I wish I had been when I was 20.  She is an inspiration to me and I see the evidence of Christ in her each day.  She is beautiful inside and out and people are drawn to her, I believe, because they are drawn to Jesus.  Also my son, who is leaving for Army basic training tomorrow, is walking with the Lord in his own way which is also wonderful to see, along with his beautiful wife, Christy and his daughter, Madline!  My granddaughter, my first grandchild, of many I hope!  Yes, I am blessed and my focus and hope each day is that God will allow me to have a part in advancing His Kingdom and hastening HIS RETURN!!!  That is what makes this life beautiful beyond any simple words!

No comments:

Post a Comment