Thursday, August 5, 2010

Newer friends

Hey, I am just beginning to blog.  My daughter, Cara been blogging now for a few years and finally got
me started.  My title, newer friends, because I think one of the biggest blessings God graciously gives us
on this earth is friendship.  Along our journey we keep our friends we have had for years and then here and there we have the privilege of adding new ones.  We had dinner tonite with some new ones that are a true blessing to be around.  They are about half our age but it doesn't matter, we have connected with them and really enjoy their compay!  So after our tasty dinner of pasta with homemade sauce and bruschetta we traveled home and I began the last batch of  Mexican Wedding cookies for my friend, Cathy's, son's wedding this Saturday.  I am tired and will be calling it a day very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment